Monday, June 1

I Hate School

It's only the first day of school and i'm already dreading it... Made me so tired and i'm feeling kinda hating it... I hate it, hate it, hate it.. I'm missing holidays already.. I miss mama... sobs T.T

U kno, just with the thought of thesis (on the topic and supervisers), terrifies me...! Looking for a damn topic already requires us cracking our heads and killing our poor limited brain cells.. Not mentioning the time constraints and other assignments.... Totally driving me nuts!! mental and physical torture i would say..

and the worst thing is:

It's just the Beginning..!! wth...

Way much to go, way more to come..!
I need stress management... haha.. lol...
I'm praying hard everything would go on smoothly.. which usually isnt the case.. rite?
Lord, give me the strength...
*sigh................................

5 comments:

  1. dun worry,
    everything will getting well,

    relax,
    then u will feel u are release from the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands and feet up! I'm totally agree with you!

    Zowie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jia you! you can do it! Also.. enjoy the final year of ur uni life.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang in ther babeh....!!lotsa hungs n kisses to u ...!!!!!!! muaxXxxx..!!

    ReplyDelete