Monday, July 20

To Penang

Went to St.Anne Church in Penang.. The actual day of the feast was one week after, but still, there were already many ppl there.. attended mass n mum met her sis there, she was so happy... haha...


I was actually so happy hearing that we were going to Penang... thinking of the food there jus trills me.. hehe.. Here's what we had for lunch.. lala and crabs... aiyo... it was freaking damn yummy.. enjoyed so much eating them.. :)



oh ya, n i have been eating durians for the past few days here in Ipoh.. suddenly had the craze and urge to eat it.. n fyi, mum and sis are crazy durian eaters.. .. hehe.. had mangosteen too..


n Finally i got to c my dear champ girl, she's still as adorable as ever.. >.< just like *ehm.. ME..! ^^

champ champ sleeping

Lastly, i found this pic of 2 pretty girls in my album, so i jus decided to post it up n share it with u guys... hehe... ^^ (feeling so thick face.. lol.)



end~

2 comments:

  1. wasai the crabs...

    make me hungry dy lah~~~yerrRRRrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r not the only one... my stomach grr-ing too.. ^^

    ReplyDelete