Wednesday, February 3

Miss You Muchy

It's 12.30 in the morning.. was chatting with dear sis & this feeling of missing her jus suddenly overwhelm me..hmm.. And so, here am i blogging something abt us.. haha..

Below are some pics of how me & sis enjoyed our companion during the last holiday.. I know its kinda quite outdated but i was busy till then.. ahaha..

We went for karaoke & shopping & lunch with mum... :) how v enjoyed each other.. missing the moments currently..





holiiday, we definitely had a great one..
Dear sis, miss u muchy.. sobs T.T .. just cant wait for CNY to come...
Till then, take care..
love u with all my heart.. muAxxX..

2 comments:

  1. awwww, babe gal, u are so so SO making me cry ...!! BOOHOO...!!no worries, i'll see u next week, i promise..!! owwhh, btw ur "fikel minded, though decision sister" decided to go home this week anyways... guess she couldn't bear NOT to go home...!! haha... i may "die" here in kampar..!! lol, anyways, luv ya loads n loads dear..!!

    xoxo, u kno u luv me...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha....
    We'll getting nearer n nearer to seeing each other... weeee~~

    love u too... :)
    muaxxxXXXXxx..

    ReplyDelete