Sunday, July 4

The Start of a New Chapter

In a blink of eye, my study life for the past 20 years has unfortunately ended.. sobs..

However, the end of this chapter also means the beginning of a new chapter.. a chapter totally new to me, a chapter i have no experience with, a chapter i've to build it up on my own.. yea.. into the working life i go.. Mixed feelings of fear, excitement and anticipation - all present for the starting of my first new job.. .. Here i come...

Well, i would say that my job isnt tat bad, plus the fact that i dont have to go through much jam on my journey to work.. It's just tat i got so much to learn... especially in this business i have no knowledge in.. huhu.. gotta buck up & give them my vy best..!! =))

my table..

For those of u who miss me, the following are speciaally dedicated to u guys, hehe:


Deep down inside me, I still have to say that i miss my Uni-life... I miss sg. long despite its boring-ness... & i miss you guys tremendously...
& i can't turn back time... how sad.. T.T

Looking forward to meeting up with u all again..
Till we meet... love...

4 comments:

  1. wah....got OL look adyyyy....hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha... u oso sooner or later la..! Whn's ur turn??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i aso very miss sglong life ahhh... damn miss station 2, damn miss my dear frens

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya lor... sobs... T.T how i wish doraemon is real, den can borrow his shi guang ji... haha..

    ReplyDelete