Friday, March 20

Sienz..

I dread weekends in sg long except for the part where we dont have classes.. feels kinda restless and boring especially whn eveything is over...

As i sit here typing, i feel the loneliness creeping by me..
I envy those who are back to their home..
Makes me think of home so so much...
& whn i do deeply concentrate into thinking about home, i feel like crying..
I miss mummy, daddy & sis, not to miss out champ too..
how i wish i was still living those days with them together..
those were the good old days.. all gone into our memories..

leaving home.. a cruel process i would say...........

Life isnt easy now.. As we grow by each day, it gets more & more complicated..
more & more to cope with.. why does it work that way?
to grow & learn? or to accumulate stress & get retarded?
doesnt make any sense to me.. @.@
anyway, wat does!?!!?


if only you could see..
if only you could feel...

1 comment:

  1. miss ya too babe....!!! wish u were home every week like me.... it'll be so much better n funner n "unlonelyner".....lol haha... anyways thats life man...!!! hang in ther babe.... everything will turn out to be good....!!! smilez babe, god bless,lots of LOVE frm me, mama, papa n chami babe.... ^o^

    ReplyDelete