Thursday, August 27

Into The 21st Year of My Life


Years ago, i was still a babe in mum's arms..
Years ago, i was still a child who loved ice creams and barbie dolls..
Years ago, i was still holding mum's hand crossing the road..
Years ago, i was still a gal wearing uniform waiting for school to be over..
such a child i was back then..


But today, another year has come and gone;
This time, into the my 21st year of my life..
Just makes me think how fast we grow..

All these years, memories created,
will always remain in my heart...



Thank you for all the celebration, wishes, cards and presents specially made for me..!
I'm much glad to be blessed with u guys..!
Ur each efforts will definitely be very well much appreciated by me..! ^^


u guys made my day..

Lastly,
A very BIG THANK YOU to all the people of my life,
for all the wishes & ur efforts, more importantly, for the friendship, the joy, laughters, memories, both sweet and bitter we shared together...
u guys are the reason my life is colorful.. ^^
Thanx for all the love..
♥♥ heart u guys ♥ ♥ ...
muaahh..

2 comments:

  1. 衣服喜不喜欢?
    我有份帮忙试size的哦,哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈。。! 我知道啊!谢谢你哦!
    喜欢喜欢。。 而且,刚刚好!!!^^

    ReplyDelete