Sunday, October 5

Day Trip to Penang

-3 October 2008-

Went back Penang to visit granny.. Before reaching granny's house, v headed for a little shopping in Pacific first..
v oso stopped by St. Anne's church... Just love this church..it's beautiful.. ^^

the old church
the 10 commandments
the new church
inside the new church
me with bonsai.. nice lanscape too..
sis & me .. :p
me & mama.. love the background..

So happened, v saw this historical place called batu bersurat cerok tok kun.. It's a rock with sanscrete wordings on it.. preserved by the Muzium Negara... hmm.. nothing much la..


Also, went n visited my aunty n saw this in her house.. . u wont get this in the city... bet u don even kno wat's it.. haha..

koko treeciku tree..

oh ya.. The food here in Penang is just marvelous..Enjoyed my time eating here.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment