Friday, May 8

The Damn Finals are Over

FINALLY, the torturing tormenting period of struggling n studying
for finals are OVER...
woohooo... finally a sigh of relief... fuh....

Oh wow.. come to think of it, another sem is over.. year 2 is over...
Aint time passes us by fast?!
wth..... i dont even wana think about year 3 with all the thesis
and research coming along...
nooooooooooooooooo... sienz man...
i don wana grow old... let me stay on 20... plzzzz.. =.=""

Anyway m currently enjoying myself in my comfy home sweet home...
Home's still the best place to be.. it jus feels so warm being here.. ^^

To my dear frens who are still being tortured and tied down with finals, i sincerely wish u guys all the best in ur last papers..!

Hmm.. gotta pay back on my sleep for the time being.. Time for my beauty sleep....
Tata... Nitez.. zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment