Tuesday, June 10

Interview

-9 June 2008-

Attended CDS interview last nite... perhaps the first interview in my whole entire life...

Let me describe it - Scary & Horrifying ..!
Kudos to u guys for creating a situation that was so d*mn extremely tense... u guys rely did scare the hell out of us.. 6 vs me... i came to a point wher i "erm, hmm, aah, ehh...." alot.... ('did i just screw myself up!?") ahaha...... imagine.... At that instance, i was hoping so much that i dint even turn up for this interview.. don blame me for having this thought.. its inevitable whn u're in my shoe.... rely....

At that very instance,
My heart was beating rapidly,
my hands were shaking & My whole body became so weak...

hmm.. btw, it would have been better if u guys gave us a smile or talk to us in a more softer & friendlier tone... is tat too much!? Dont tell me all the interviewers in the business corporates are all so fierce!? or is it even a rule to act so? well well i duno.... anyway, just a suggestion...

Wat's more important is that it's over... n no hard feelings towards anyone.. I'm juz spilling out my thoughts and opinions... n though u were fierce n scary, its stil nice of u to have msg each n everyone of us.. i was kind of touched... haha....

AGM of CDS tomorow 5-8pm
.... hearing of results too...oooh....

Better not talk too much crab here... 8am class tomorow.. lovely...
gotta go get my beauty sleep... ^o^ nitez... oyasumi nasai...

2 comments:

  1. Hey angel,

    Srry for the interview thing tht came out to be like this... haihz.. our reputation has been changed just by one nite.... haihz, haihz, haihz.... srry hav to put u in this kind of situation.... gomenasai!!! =) if u r still willingto gv us a chance, come for agm k... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... u don have to apologize... not ur fault la.. chill buddy... i'm ok... ^^

    ReplyDelete